BREAKING NEWS

Monday, January 25, 2016

Resources for Black Desert Online players

Sadly, there aren't many web resources currently available for Black Desert Online. Because of this, I wanted to compile a list of sites that are available for those trying to find out everything they can about the game.  While many of these sites have been active for quite some time and some of their older content may or not be relevant to the Western release, they still can provide you with a wealth of information about the game. If you feel there is anything I might have missed, please be sure to comment below, and I will update the list.




Actually fairly new, the official news and forums of Black Desert Online.

Black Desert Tome is a website that is largely responsible for the amount of players that have been able to experience the Korean version of the game. They host the English Patch that allows players to play the Korean client in English. I have personally used their patch and am awed at the amount of effort that was put into the translation. They also host a Wiki full of information, Maps of the World, and intend on having a Database for Black Desert once the game goes live.

Black-Desert.com is host to the first forums available for English fans of the game. They have a great community and provide news updates for all versions of the game.

While I have found subreddits to be hit or miss, I have nothing but praise for the /r/blackdesertonline reddit community. With fantastic moderators and friendly members, I highly suggest hopping over and subscribing.

Twitch has a variety of Streamers that play Black Desert from a variety of regions. This number is only going to grow once the game is released. The link directly goes to all users currently streaming the game. If you have questions and want quick answers, I have never been disappointed by the Twitch Streamer community.

A German fan site for Black Desert. While sadly I cannot read German and therefore cannot enjoy its content first hand, it does come highly recommended by some of my German friends.

A French fan site for Black Desert. Alas, my French is only ever so slightly better than my German, so I don’t have experience directly with the site. It does come highly recommended to me by one of our French viewers.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2015 Black Desert Blog.
Designed by OddThemesstyle="visibility: hidden"